Wouldn’t You Like to:
* Maintain or Restore Your Peace of Mind
* Draw Closer to God
* Find More Balance In Your Life
John 15: 7 – If you abide in me and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.
However, sometimes you may feel like you’re a hamster constantly spinning on the wheel of life, on a rush to get nowhere. But before you read any further, take a few moments out of your busy schedule to Dwell in God’s Presence with this Christian Meditation Sample.
Listen Now to this Christian Meditation Sample: In His Presence
This Might Be You:
You wake up for work to start the day and rush around to make it to a job that completely stresses you out, just so you can put some food on the table. At work, you may be constantly surrounded by drama and gossip so you never really get a chance to breath. When you get home, you still have a lot to tend to until you can finally wind down at the very end of day in front of the TV or computer. The only problem is…you still feel restless. You find yourself having a hard time trying to get to sleep to prepare for the next hectic day. There’s a void deep inside of you that no material or physical thing can cure. You always feel as though there’s never enough of ANYTHING in your life. You constantly say to yourself “I need a break!!” only for the madness to start all over again upon waking up.
What’s wrong with this picture?
Did you feel any inner peace throughout your day at all? Did you give yourself a chance to check-in with God before starting your day? Have you given all of your troubles and concerns to him?
Have you meditated lately?
Joshua 1:8 – “This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you should meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do so according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.”
Usually when I bring up the word meditation, a lot of believers start to get a little uncomfortable due to their prior assumptions around the concept of it due to the ‘New Age’ movement.
So what is the difference between Christian Meditation and New Age Meditation?
- We focus or concentrate on His Word, works, character and presence
- We touch the heart of God by abiding with Him in spirit and truth
- Enhances our relationship with Him
New Age Meditation:
- Denies the true identity of Jesus by acknowledging Him as just an ‘anointed teacher’
- On the surface, it has all of the same physical and mental benefits of Christian Meditation, but is really a means of moving us into unity and harmony through a One World Religion
- Can potentially fundamentally sinister motives
However, contrary to popular belief, meditation is one of the best ways to deepen your relationship with God. Not only does it help center you, relieve stress and purify any toxic thoughts or emotions you may have, but it also helps you connect a lot better with God so that you can hear His voice more clearly.
How many times have you found yourself in tumultuous situations and wondered where He was? He was there waiting for YOU to show up!
Before I continue, you are probably wondering who I am and how I’m able to know exactly what you’re going through.
With Christian Meditation, this is not just something that I discovered on my own. Rather, the example of growing closer to God in this way was already set by Jesus Christ himself!
In Luke 5:16, we are told that even He seeked solitude in order to have non-interrupted time in his Father’s presence.
Aligning yourself with your Heavenly Father and REALLY getting to know the big heart He has for you will help you to:
- Have incredible peace that passes all understanding
- Experience joy even in the midst of hard times
- Release any physical ailments you may have been suffering from for way too long
- Learning the power of dwelling in His presence
- Reset your current thinking patterns and limiting beliefs
- Experience abundance in every area of your life
- Have the opportunity to renew your mind at the start of each day
- Really understanding and applying the scriptures you read
- Making your ways more like Him
The benefits of meditating on God really are endless. And the best part about it? It’s a gift that keeps on giving! The love that God yearns to pour unto you will NEVER run out. Sounds pretty comforting, doesn’t it?
Right now, you may still be second-guessing all that I’m telling you about Christian Meditation. However, I’m going to let you know this right now. Nothing you do OUTSIDE of God is going to really benefit and enrich your life until you go INSIDE and really tune into Him. All the other things you do to distract yourself and take yourself off the path may work for a little while, but eventually you will be brought right back into His loving arms in some way, shape or form. All roads lead back to Him! Why make it harder on yourself?
As a matter of fact, you wouldn’t still be reading this right now if there wasn’t something already tugging at your heart as we speak. It’s not all in your head. There’s something you are searching for. You can sense it but it still feels foggy and out of your reach. I believe that you’re ready to dig deeper in God, but maybe you really need to ask yourself a few in-your-face questions:
ARE YOU REALLY READY TO:
* Deepen your relationship with God?
* Change Your Life in Some Way?
* Eliminate Negative Thinking? Restore Your Peace of Mind?
* Relax More and Reduce Stress?
* Follow Your Heart and Live with More Authenticity?
* Live with More Power, Focus, and Purpose?
I can imagine that you’re trying to rack your brain over how exactly to meditate God’s way. If you’re still a little lost on where to start, I can help you find your way. I have created several products that will give you a nudge in the right direction. Take advantage of all the wonderful resources that are at your disposal at a mind-blowing price!